Sunday 28 August 2016

Read Last Week



Another small week with me only Reading The Misadventure of Doc & Dirk vol1 by Dan Skinner, which was what everyone who is fan of Dan and follows or is friends with him on facebook expected it to be, it’s also kind of nice to have a few things more fleshed out as I remember the days when he first met the kid in the gym. I enjoyed it. I’m not sure if the next one is highly anticipated for me, but I will be reading it when it comes out

Then Bad Teddy Bear by Gale Stanley, which is from one of the first authors I read in the MM and helped made me fall in love, so when I saw this one I had to grab it, not only did I know I enjoyed the authors writing but it’s kinda a buzz word for me. Big men getting topped *sigh*

Unfortunately the only other book I Read, or attempted to read was Ves’tacha by Sean Michael which I DNF. It’s not the first book I haven’t been able to finish by Sean, but unlike the last 2 this was more of the level of the book being formatted in a way that made it utterly confusing. I believe it was skipping from present to passed and yet it wasn’t clear enough, at all, I made it half way though the book not having a clue what the hell was going on 90% of the time, which didn’t make me want to finish it at all.

 

  Re-Read I finished the Cattle Valley series by Carol Lynne, along with Stepping Stone. Also, Switching Payne by Amber Kell, along with A Time of Need and Inheritance by Sean Michael

 
Bought
Don’t Try this at Home
First time for Everything
Cuddling
Snow on the Roof
Animal Manetism
Men of Steel
Ves’tacha by Sean Michael
A Forced Silence, The Storm Before the Calm & Tasting Note by Cat Ashwood

 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
Perorders

No comments:

Post a Comment