Sunday 14 August 2016

Read Last Week



Another slow reading week for me, I’d like to say I was too busy writing, but I’ve not really doing that either. I’m just being lazy and all obsessively inclined towards Charlie Richards paranormal series, so lots of Re-Reading



However I’ve Read Sean Michael, Hiding in the Snow which, tho seemed to be very full of drama it was a really sweet story, and I enjoyed it, I also think it worked because of the action then having it be against them. I also read Shifter Rescue: Freedom, which is follow on from book 3, I honestly had a lot of trouble getting into this one, it probably would have helped if I re-read Fading first, however I didn’t want to. It does seem this might be how this series is going to continue being has that’s how it’s going

I also Read Re-Read Being Neighborly by April Kelley, I am 1 of her beta readers, so I’m sure I’ve read this, however for the life of me I can’t remember it. Saying this I do believe it’s because I read the original short story, and April has extended this before she released it. sweet is what I’d call it. however like I said, I’m a beta reader so I’m not sure I can be bias when it comes to her stories

I am Currently Reading His Rules Anthology. I’ve read 3 of 6 stories so I will reframe from talking about this until next weekend

Bought
Blowing Smoke, Three More Wishes by Sean Michael
In Another Life & Eight Days by Cardeno C
Unconventional in Kansas City, Anthology
Blood of the City by Adrik Kemp
Broken Neon by Tyler Robbins
Cowboy Outcasts by Stacey Espino
Dark (Stronghold) by Erin M Leaf
Golden Shears by Pelaam
Mate Call (Dragon Men) by Amber Kell
Caged Angel (Life without Parole) by Jeff Erno
Goldilocks (Frozen) by Scarlet Blackwell
Lorcan’s Desire by SJD Peterson
The Terms of Release by BA Tortuga
By the Creek by Geoff Laughton
Rise Out of the Flame by Jackie Necht

Free/Won
TJ & Finn by Cardeno C
Where I’ll Be Waiting by Monika De Giorgi

Paper 
 The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment