Monday 16 May 2016

Read Last Week



The New Boy (Iron Eagle Gym), *Evert Rose has his Throne, *Tending to Rose & *Keeping Sir Thorne (Rose & Thorne) by Sean Michael

Reading
Morning Report by Sue Brown

BETA reads
(unnamed) by Jo Tannah

Bought

**Andrew’s Promise (Heroes) by Nic Starr
7 & 7 – Anthology of Virtue and Vice
X-Factor & Swinging Alone by Sean Michael
Refraction by Hayden Scott
Not Broken, Just Bent by Mia Kerick
Sinner’s Gin, Murder and Mayham & Fish & Ghosts by Rhys Ford
Going Up the Inside by Catherine L Byrne
Wooing the Lighthouse Keeper by Charlie Richards

Free
Chasing Death Metal Dreams by

NEXT READS

This is kinda self-explanatory; these are the next books I want to read. This isn’t saying I will but the hope is for it.

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won 
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment