Saturday 23 April 2016

#MySexySaturday



#MSS000 theme is That Sexy Moment


SHAMELESS PROMOTING & HOP INFO
My Kevin

Life, is what we live. It’s what we breathe. It’s who we love.

This is the story of Kevin and me; I’m Jimmy. Our story is not long, and it’s not complex. It’s not something to cry over, and it’s certainly not something to moan about. Our story is simple, and for that, I feel blessed, being able to grow, live, laugh, and love with the one person I was meant to be with.
It has been that way for as long as I can remember.

Goodreads ǀ More Dets


Or Twitter here – along with the trends #MySexySaturday, #Saturday7 & #MMSAuthors
Or simply click on the next author in the link to move on for the week.
I hope you enjoyed and that we’ll see you again next weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment