Sunday 28 February 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week


Positive Resistance, Personal Training (Work Out) by Andrew Grey
*One More Time (Love, Vegas Style) by Ethan Stone
*Top Bidder, *Need for Sale (Hammer) by Sean Michael

Re-read
Deefur Dog by RJ Scott
Trials of Tam by Amber Kell

Bought
Her Two Dads by Ariel Tachna
Moonlight, Tiger and Smoke by Connie Bailey
Vlad the Paler by Malthea
For A Price by Hallie Burton
The “L” Bomb by Phoenix Emrys
In the Middle of Somewhere (Middle of Somewhere) by Roan Parrish
Forged, Burn, Trust, Treat, Christmas Angel & Better than Friends (Hammer) by Sean Michael

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won 
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment