Friday 18 December 2015

April's Interlude

So this week is our Christmas edition. Instead of giving you and excerpt of our WIP Bronwyn and I will be talking about our favorite Christmas stories. 



The Boy Who Came in From the Cold by B.G. Thomas is one of my favorites. I like the story because it’s about a selfless act of kindness, which is the really meaning of the holidays as far as I’m concerned.




Fingerprints and Muddy Feet (Cattle Valley Book 30) by Carol Lynne is my second favorite. I love the Cattle Valley series. It’s one of my all-time favorite series. If you’ve read the series than you’ll completely understand.


Visit my website for current information about all my books.


Also visit my blog www.writerparilkelley.blogspot.com every Friday for Bronwyn Heeley’s Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment